BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She is my sista!!!! n my bestfriend eva!!!







































dis is my sista..the most important person in my life afta my family...
for me...she is everytin...she change me a lot..
from a shy person into a "WAWAWA" person!!!!
from bad into best...
from nothin into everytin!!!

hurm owez care about me..owez teach me meanin of life...n i think...without her...i will not be here...
if i have a probs...i will find her...n get her advise...
walopun dier ni POYO!!!! but i senang wit her....

hurm..i promise sis...i will follow ur advise n ur nasihat..n i will jger u till de end of my life...
thanx a lot sis...4 everytin u did to me...

1 comments:

aku, akulah jua said...

sjak bile kau 'a shy person'?hahahaa..
beliau ke yg hg slalu cite kat aku tuh? cun siot.. gudluk la ye..